A Custom Screw Conveyor from MHE Offers Durability and Versatility
MHE has over 80 years of experience when it comes to addressing the needs of individual businesses and the ongoing changes in a number of industries. For instance, we are a leader in screw conveyor manufacturing, customization, and repair.
- Cement, gypsum, and lime
- Meats and bone fragments
- Coal for your boiler fuel and the fly ash and bottom ash out
- Renewable fuels to produce electric power
- Grains for your brewery
- Wood chips or mulch for paper and packaging
- Sugar, salt, and other hard-to-handle food products
- Chlorines, phosphates, and countless special chemicals
Whether you are transporting or blending, MHE can design a screw conveyor for your specific needs and expectations. While others may say “no” to long lengths or high capacities, we have 250-foot long units running for 20 years at 300 TPH. By using our long-lasting machines, which are designed with custom engineered parts, oversized end plates for improved support strength, and troughs designed for heavy-duty workloads, you are guaranteed an increase in productivity.
If you are in need of a custom screw conveyor, or if you have any questions about other custom conveyors, please call us at (770) 426-3900 or e-mail us at email@example.com.