Live Bottom Dischargers: Precise and Dependable
Live bottom dischargers from MHE are made of only the highest quality materials, and are put through strenuous testing and years of application operation in order to ensure their reliability as well as their precision for each unit that leave our factory. Our live bottom dischargers are ideal for harsh conditions that include abrasive, corrosive and high temperature applications. As accurate feeding and blending is required, MHE live bottom dischargers have proven their value by delivering product at a consistant and metered rate. MHE service technicians will come to your site and work with you to design and install your live bottom dischargers, or a live bottom discharger that will suit your specific requirements. We tailor our equipment specifically based on what application it is going to be used for.
Some of the applications of our live bottom dischargers, drag chain dischargers, and under pile reclaimers are:
- Power & Utility including Waste To Energy handling coal, petcoke, municipal solid waste, Biofuel, biomass, wood waste, wood chips, ash & bottom ash
- Chemical & Process handling many powders, dust and countless dry bulk products
- Cement handling clinker, slag, limestone, synthetic gypsum, coal, ash & gypsum
- Mining & Mineral Industry handling lime, limestone, gypsum, kaolin, iron, ores, bauxite, sugar, salt, zinc, copper, gold, silver, nickel and countless
- Pulp & Paper handling wood chips, boiler ash, fly ash, and hot lime
Since 1927, MHE has been leading the way in material handling equipment throughout the United States and Canada. It is our steadfastness and our willingness to work with each of our customers individually to create the material handling equipment that is right for them, without forcing unwanted and unwarranted features onto our customers. We realize each customer has specific needs we address in every unit. Our service technicians are knowledgeable, experienced and dedicated to providing you the most optimal material handling equipment that will withstand even the harshest conditions.
Choose MHE as for your live bottom dischargers and you are choosing to be backed up by over 8 decades of knowledge and experience.
To contact MHE for more information click here.