Custom Drag Conveyors, Apron Conveyors, Bucket Elevators & Screw Conveyors for Today’s Chemical Industry
Custom drag conveyors, bucket elevators, and screw conveyors from Materials Handling Equipment (MHE) are helping companies within the chemical industry win the battle to cut costs, remain profitable, and maintain peak operating efficiency. When you choose MHE’s affordable custom conveyors, you don’t have to settle for inadequate equipment, constant material handling equipment maintenance, and poor customer service from equipment vendors. In today’s ever-evolving economy, engineering companies and operations managers are quickly learning that one way to cut costs is to get the right equipment for the job the first time around, helping to avoid problems down the road.
An Unrivaled Industry Leader
Since 1927, MHE has been partnering with chemical handling companies like DuPont, Calgon Carbon, Innophos, BP, Dow, Hess Oil, Honeywell, Monsanto, and others. Our custom conveyors are specifically designed to endure against the abrasion, corrosion, and harsh temperatures that are common in chemical-based industries. In fact, we’re recognized as an industry leader when it comes to heavy-duty conveyors. That’s because we utilize custom drives and wear-resistant alloys that help our conveyors operate dependably while being subjected to extreme conditions. We’ve manufactured some of the most reliable chemical conveyors on the market, many of which are still performing unfailingly more than 50 years after they were initially delivered.
Our Chemical Conveyor Options
MHE provides the chemical industry with custom conveyors that handle the following applications:
- Screw conveyors for process handling
- Bucket elevators for raw and specialized material handling
- Drag conveyors for raw material handling
- Apron conveyors for larger raw material receiving or unloading, or hot material handling
The custom conveyors we offer are designed to your specific, exacting requirements. To ensure continued satisfaction with our custom conveyors, MHE works one-on-one with chemical engineers and companies across the nation, assisting them from design to installation to service. Our conveyors are completely custom, which means your new conveyor will fit your plant perfectly without any modifications.
Providing Unprecedented Customer Support
When you partner with MHE, you won’t have to worry about us becoming scarce once we’ve delivered your custom chemical conveyor. Our team is dedicated to providing outstanding customer care from concept to delivery and beyond. We will:
- Meet with your engineers to discuss your needs and review the space your custom chemical conveyor will occupy
- Ensure that your conveyor is installed properly once the manufacturing process is completed
- Ensure that your staff is properly educated about the operation of the conveyor and the safety protocols that need to be followed
- Provide 24-hour support through our Critical Care Team, which will be ready to intervene if your conveyor experiences an interruption
Schedule a Consultation
Contact MHE today if you would like to learn more about the custom chemical conveyors we offer, including belt, screw, apron, and drag conveyors that can increase operating efficiency throughout the chemical industry. We’ve been an industry leader for close to a century, so when you partner with us, you’ll benefit from an unmatched level of experience.