Heavy-Duty Conveyor Systems Engineered Specifically for the Chemical Industry
If operating with peak efficiency is your chemical plant’s goal, then a heavy-duty conveyor from Materials Handling Equipment (MHE) is a great way to ensure that bulk materials can be conveyed in a manner that promotes productivity. We’ve been manufacturing industrial conveyors since 1927, and we stand out from the competition through customization. Instead of offering a “cookie-cutter” product that may need to be modified to fit your plant’s space and needs, we will engineer a custom conveyor system that is built to your exact specifications while staying within your budget.
Conveyors Engineered for Industrial Chemicals
MHE manufacturers several types of heavy-duty conveyor systems that are ideal for the chemical industry, and we’ve worked with some of the biggest names in the industry, including DuPont, Calgon Carbon, Innophos, BP, Dow, Hess Oil, Honeywell, and Monsanto.
We’ll help you select the ideal type of conveyor to meet your specific needs. Our chemical conveyor options include:
- Screw conveyors for process handling
- Drag conveyors for raw material handling
- Bucket elevators for raw and specialized material handling
- Apron conveyors for large material receiving and unloading or hot material handling
By utilizing a custom conveyor from MHE, your plant should be able to cut operating costs while maintaining peak efficiency, producing a better bottom line.
The MHE Difference
All MHE conveyors are manufactured using heavy-duty components, such as internal Ni-Hard bearings, wear-resistant alloys, special alloys, and custom drives, to ensure a long and productive service life. They are also designed to perform reliably in punishing environments, including extreme temperatures and highly abrasive or corrosive conditions. Our commitment to using the most durable components pays dividends for our customers, as many of our conveyors are still operating reliably more than a half-century after we delivered them. Perhaps best of all, we’re able to deliver this unprecedented level of customization for a similar price that our competitors are asking for their standardized conveyors.
Offering Unmatched Support
When you partner with MHE, you won’t just be receiving a heavy-duty conveyor that performs reliably. You’ll also benefit from unprecedented attention from our team throughout the process.
- Send our team to your plant to meet with your engineers and evaluate your bulk material conveyance needs and review the space your custom conveyor will occupy
- Ensure that your conveyor is installed properly once the manufacturing process is completed
- Train your staff on the operation of the conveyor and the safety protocols that need to be followed
- Provide 24/7 support through our Critical Care Team, which will be standing by to assist should your conveyor ever experience an issue that causes it to go offline
Partner With the Industry Leader
Contact Materials Handling Equipment today if you would like additional information about the custom heavy-duty conveyor systems we provide for the chemical industry. We’ll be happy to answer your questions and schedule a site visit to discuss your company’s needs further.