Materials Handling Equipment Offers Custom-Manufactured Conveyor Solutions
Materials Handling Equipment (MHE) has been providing custom conveyor solutions to industrial leaders in the United States since 1927. While many conveyor manufacturers offer cookie-cutter options, we stand above the rest by providing customized conveyors that are designed to meet specific demands. We custom-engineer heavy duty bucket elevators and drag, screw, apron, belt, and pan conveyors that can move all types of bulk material, including food waste, boiler ash, aggregates, wood chips, biomass, clinker, phosphate, and more.
The Advantages of Heavy Duty Custom Conveyors from MHE
MHE offers conveyor solutions for the long term, so you can count on our custom systems to be able to withstand whatever you throw at them. Some of the advantages of choosing a custom conveyor from MHE include:
- Reliability, thanks to heavy duty structural steel construction
- The capacity to perform well in the most extreme conditions, including high temperatures and extreme abrasion or corrosion
- Easy maintenance thanks to unique access features
- Potential capacities, lengths, and heights that our competitors can’t match
- Improved operation thanks to custom-engineered drive components
What’s more, MHE will engineer your custom conveyor based on the specific space it will occupy and the manpower that will be available to operate it. We will also ensure that your workers are properly trained on its operation once it has been installed, and our critical response team will only be a phone call away if a problem arises.
If you would like additional information about the custom conveyor solutions we offer, or if you would like to schedule a site visit at your plant, contact Materials Handling Equipment today.