Custom Apron Conveyors Designed to Meet Any Application
Apron conveyors by Materials Handling Equipment (MHE) are built to meet your individual requirements, with custom engineered components and a one piece design with open access mechanical supports that equate to improved reliability, lower maintenance costs, and a greater return on your investment, with our already competitively priced apron conveyors.
MHE has a large selection of apron conveyors that are manufactured with heavy duty steel construction designed for abrasive, corrosive, and extreme temperature applications. Some of the features of our apron conveyors are:
- Multiple pan designs and chain types with a variety of different roller designs
- Structural steel framing and supports with reinforced impact beds
- Adjustable 40# guide rails with integral structural steel supports
- Pedistalled bearings with adjustable bearing stops and pads
- Variety of options including: full covers, hoods, Abrasion Resistant steel chutes
- Integral clean-up drag conveyor, exotic material construction, custom pans
- Integral lump breakers, feed hoppers, lined chutes and metering gates
- European Style light duty design pan conveyor
Some of our apron conveyors’ product specifications are:
- Capacities to 1000 TPH
- Heights to 100 feet
- Inclined to 60 degrees
- Temperatures to 2800 degrees F
- Widths to 8 feet
- Lengths to 200 feet
Each of our apron conveyors are completely assembled and tested prior to shipment, and with MHE you will never have to worry about service, operation assistance, and spare parts. We do all of our own work, from design to manufacturing through to service.
To contact MHE for more information on apron conveyors click here today.